AZIMUT Hotels is one of the fastest developing private companies in the international mid-price hospitality sector.
AZIMUT Hotels is a leading hotel operator by total number of rooms available in Russia.
AZIMUT Hotels manages, leases or owns 26 hotels and approximately 6,000 rooms in Russia, Germany and Austria. There are a further ten or so projects in development.
Developing in the most dynamic sector of the hotel industry, AZIMUT Hotels offers a wide range of services for the business traveler, for individual tourists and for tour groups: from accommodation and meals to organizing business meetings and gala events. AZIMUT Hotels is the answer to growing demand from hotel owners. The services of AZIMUT Hotels are a straightforward, accessible and reliable solution based on many years of experience providing good quality services in the hospitality sector.
The innovative concept of AZIMUT Hotels is a global perspective with a local feel - directly responding to the needs of guests who seek a modern-day, high quality level of service.
Our company is a full-cycle hotel operator and provides services to owners of hotel sites, including technical support for projects at the design and construction stage, pre-opening services and management of hotel complexes:
- Launching projects from the ground up;
- Renovation of existing room stock;
Professional management of hotel sites in Russia and Europe, founded on international hospitality industry standards:
- Management of room stock;
- Restaurant services management;
- Conference organization;
- Management of all additional services on site;
- Implementation of unified standards;
- Personnel - selection, development, training;
- Information technology and management systems' support;
- Knowledge of the legal basis for hotel operations;
- Extensive experience of working in the European hotel services' market;
- Successful experience of implementing western management technology and cutting edge operational standards for the hotel industry in Russia;
- An international team of professionals.
Sales and marketing services working together seamlessly:
- Wide geographical distribution of hotels offering excellent cross-sales opportunities;
- Representation of the company in Russia and Europe;
- Proprietary database of corporate and individual clients;
- Active marketing support;
- Loyalty program;
- Partnership programs with transport companies, banks etc.; - Russian Railways, Aeroflot, Alfa-bank and others.
Reducing operational costs through centralization of services:
- Unified booking center;
- Centralized purchasing management and bookkeeping, information technology management;
- Automated booking and allocation system.
The most recent launches and renovations:
- Voronezh — renovation (June 2016)
- Astrakhan — renovation (September to October 2016)
- Moscow Smolenskaya (formerly the Belgrad) — launch following total rebuild on 1 May 2017
Projects on the drawing board:
- Nizhny Novgorod — renovation (2017)
- Novosibirsk — renovation (2017)
- Vienna — renovation (2017)
- Samara — renovation (2020)
We will not rest on our laurels. Moving forward we depend upon the standards which have already brought us such success! AZIMUT Hotels is planning to open new hotels in Moscow, regional capitals, the CIS and European countries
Main partnership opportunities:
- Main partnership opportunities Ownership - since most of the hotel sites we operate are currently owned by us (the Investment Holding Company) we will consider investment opportunities in Russia and abroad
- Management - at the present time professional management services are our main interest, and we are willing to consider management contracts in the Russian regions and the CIS
Hotel management. Partnership stages:
When considering whether to proceed:
- Evaluation of the site (for pre-existing projects);
- Development of the concept (structure of the accommodation stock, meal provision, conferences, additional services);
- Development of basic zoning;
- Estimation of the investment budget
- Estimation of the operational budget.
Launch of the site:
- Transfer of technical standards to the site owner
- Follow-up support for the design, construction and fitting out stages
Management of the hotel and a brand support program:
- selection and training of personnel in all departments
- introduction and installation of automated management system
- organizing the maintenance of management accounts in accordance with the requirements of the uniform system of accounts for the lodging industry (USALI) when operating the hotel
- advertising company
- Strategic and operational management of the branded site in accordance with AZIMUT Hotels standards
- An annual quality control program and improvement of staff qualifications
Our strategic advantages:
- We retain a firm competitive edge, maintaining leading positions on the tourist markets in Russia and Western Europe, and our unique advantages are our geographical spread, the SMART standards of service for our clients, implementation of the newest technology, a strong brand and professional marketing.
- We are extending our network on the Russian market and are constantly in search of opportunities in the Western European market.
- We are consolidating our competitive position through discovering new demands and implementing new technologies in the business travel and tourism sectors.
We at AZIMUT Hotels offer our partners comprehensive management of a site, building on their core values and focusing on maximizing financial benefit and stable development.
For partnership questions please get in touch with the Development Director for the AZIMUT hotel network:
Tel. +7 (495) 994 44 50, ext. (27)1105